Purchase Ledger Administrator (447)(Permanent)
|Job Location||- United Kingdom -- England -- West Midlands -- Warwickshire -- Leamington Spa|
|Salary||£21,000 - £21,000/annum|
- Match goods received notes to invoices, checking quantities and products match.
- Process matched stock invoices, any variances to be reported and approved by buyers.
- Process approved overheads invoices to the correct G/L codes.
- Set-up new and maintain existing supplier account details, including payment terms and payment details.
- Process stock returns notes onto the system ensuring credits and/or replacement parts are accounted for correctly.
- Manage cheque and CHAPS payments to suppliers not on the AP ledger.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Process GBP payments.
- Review GRNI reports and clear / resolve open items.
- Review open warranty claims and stock returns notes and clear where possible.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Ledger to the G/L control accounts.
- Reconcile GRNI reports to the G/L control accounts.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the Accounts Payable ledger and GRNI reports.
- Process foreign currency payments and main GBP BACS run.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly and filing is done regularly.
- Maintain good relationships and communications with supplier’s credit control teams.
- Office stationery stock and orders.
- Bank cash and cheques received and collect petty cash as needed.
- A solid background in administration with the ability to use the Microsoft Office package including Excel.
- Previous experience of working within a finance role, preferably in purchase ledger.
- To be considered for this role you will be confident in working with numbers and have a good standard of English both written and orally.
- While you will be working with a close knit, established, friendly team you are someone who naturally has a positive outlook and the ability to develop a strong working relationship with both colleagues and clients.
Business Analyst (Life Sciences Graduate - UK Based)Our client is a transactional advisory business whose main clients are life science companies from around the world. They are recognised experts in M&A, Licensing, Fundraising for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medtech and diagnostics. As a result of high demand for their services they have an urgent need to recruit a business analyst. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop commercial and business skills and experience in a highly successful global healthcare advisory firm. The position is based in London or Oxford, England. Experience:
- At least 3 years analytical experience in a consulting, biopharma, investment banking or advisory firm
- Life Sciences Degree or higher
- Ideally Business or Accounting Qualifications
- Be responsible for desk-based commercial research and analysis
- Be responsible for supporting the execution of projects together with the assigned project leader
- Attend client meetings
- Generate client reports and presentations
- Develop their financial modeling skills and deal terms used in transactions
- Contribute to the promotion and development of all aspects of the company's business, for example through co-authorship of articles in industry journals and general networking
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data.
- Intelligent, adaptable team player able to multitask and prioritise a challenging workload.
- Flexible and resilient team worker.
Sales Support AdministratorA super opportunity has arisen for a bright, motivated and highly competent sales administrator to join a close knit and friendly team. Supporting a team of account managers you will be extremely organised, efficient and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be a competent user of the Microsoft products and be able to navigate systems quickly and easily. Main duties will include
- Answering inbound sales calls
- Processing customer orders
- Information on stock availability
- Information on delivery times
- Chasing customers’ orders through the warehouses
- Informing customers of delayed deliveries
- Informing customers of failed orders and completing these
- Communication customer information to the Account Manager
- Helping on out bound calls through holiday periods
- Helping customers with product information
- Arranging returns of stock from customers
- Good keyboard skills
- Able to use MS Excel & Word to a good level
- Customer focussed – polite, understanding, empathetic
- Good communication skills verbally and written
- Confident on the phone
- Able to handle pressure without turning it into stress
- Complete work before finishing for the day
- A team member who helps and contributes and fits in with the other members to help achieve team and company targets
HR Business PartnerAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for a bright, dynamic and highly competent HR professional to join a global company with a track record of working at a top level. The key purpose of the role is to support and drive greater business performance through the effective implementation of the HR strategy into business areas of responsibility. PLEASE NOTE - SHORTLISTING WILL NOT TAKE PLACE FOR THIS ROLE UNTIL W/C 24TH AUGUST
- Deliver the people strategy and drive high performance in partnership with Line Directors across business areas of responsibility
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions
- Lead quarterly strategic people plans alongside the Line Director
- Provide direction to the Operations team, ensuring the provision of a high level of HR Service to the business
- Work in collaboration with all areas of HR, particularly with the Recruitment team in order to ensure the effective deployment of the HR strategy
- Champions and leads on change management initiatives/projects as required
- Lead key strategic change projects/activities as required
- Enable the flow of talent in and out of the organisation, making sure the business needs are met and future skill and capability requirements are understood
- Identify key training requirements and address through training interventions
- Be the trusted advisor for business areas of responsibility, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR, including change management, performance management and employee relations
- Play a key role in the effective management of the Company’s payroll budget through regular review and internal approval control.
- Previous experience in a global HR generalist or business partner role essential (CIPD qualified desirable)
- Bachelor's degree or qualified through experience
- Strong business and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent partnership skills
- Understanding of change management principles
- Ability to translate business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Comfortable operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to influence, coach, and partner at all levels of the organisation to achieve results.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word) and HR information systems would be advantageous.
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing people desirable
Temporary Order Processing Administrator£22,000 to £23000 per annum. 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Temporary for two to three months for maternity cover and responsible for sourcing stock and maintaining inventory for the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the department
- Sourcing stock from the relevant company brands in a timely manner
- Taking receipt of products and allocating stock to orders efficiently
- Creating stock items on the inventory system
- Maintain product files on the inventory system including pricing
- Maintain up to date stock levels to meet the target same day delivery goals
- Regular liaison with suppliers, the Distribution Centre and internal teams
- Providing exceptional customer service to key internal and external departments
- Additional purchasing related reports and administration as required
- GCSE or equivalent education passes in Maths and English
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of using Sage would be beneficial
- Previous experience working in a purchasing / import & export environment would be an advantage
- Highly organised and with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise a varied workload
- Adaptable and open to change
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Team worker with the ability to take own initiative and work independently
- Responsible and reliable
- Flexible attitude to cover work as required
- German as another language would be an advanatage but not essential