Business Analyst (Life Sciences Graduate – UK Based)
Our client is a transactional advisory business whose main clients are life science companies from around the world. They are recognised experts in M&A, Licensing, Fundraising for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medtech and diagnostics.
As a result of high demand for their services they have an urgent need to recruit a business analyst.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop commercial and business skills and experience in a highly successful global healthcare advisory firm.
The position is based in London or Oxford, England.
- At least 3 years analytical experience in a consulting, biopharma, investment banking or advisory firm
- Life Sciences Degree or higher
- Ideally Business or Accounting Qualifications
- Be responsible for desk-based commercial research and analysis
- Be responsible for supporting the execution of projects together with the assigned project leader
- Attend client meetings
- Generate client reports and presentations
- Develop their financial modeling skills and deal terms used in transactions
- Contribute to the promotion and development of all aspects of the company’s business, for example through co-authorship of articles in industry journals and general networking
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data.
- Intelligent, adaptable team player able to multitask and prioritise a challenging workload.
- Flexible and resilient team worker.
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitmnet