HR Business Partner
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a bright, dynamic and highly competent HR professional to join a global company with a track record of working at a top level.
The key purpose of the role is to support and drive greater business performance through the effective implementation of the HR strategy into business areas of responsibility.
PLEASE NOTE – SHORTLISTING WILL NOT TAKE PLACE FOR THIS ROLE UNTIL W/C 24TH AUGUST
- Deliver the people strategy and drive high performance in partnership with Line Directors across business areas of responsibility
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions
- Lead quarterly strategic people plans alongside the Line Director
- Provide direction to the Operations team, ensuring the provision of a high level of HR Service to the business
- Work in collaboration with all areas of HR, particularly with the Recruitment team in order to ensure the effective deployment of the HR strategy
- Champions and leads on change management initiatives/projects as required
- Lead key strategic change projects/activities as required
- Enable the flow of talent in and out of the organisation, making sure the business needs are met and future skill and capability requirements are understood
- Identify key training requirements and address through training interventions
- Be the trusted advisor for business areas of responsibility, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR, including change management, performance management and employee relations
- Play a key role in the effective management of the Company’s payroll budget through regular review and internal approval control.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a global HR generalist or business partner role essential (CIPD qualified desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree or qualified through experience
- Strong business and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent partnership skills
- Understanding of change management principles
- Ability to translate business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Comfortable operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to influence, coach, and partner at all levels of the organisation to achieve results.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word) and HR information systems would be advantageous.
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing people desirable
Alongside a competitive salary, the company offers a range of excellent benefits plus working from home / flexible working arrangements.
To apply please follow the links, many thanks in advance.