Project Administrator/Business Research (436)
£30,000 – £30,000/annum + excellent benefits
17 July 2020
A superb new opportunity has arisen to work for a highly commercial and profitable pharmaceutical company based in Oxford.
You will be either a graduate or graduate calibre and be extremely articulate, conscientious and self-motivated.
You will join the analytical team / project support team and work closely with the senior analysts and management team.
Main duties will include:
- Business research, investigating new opportunities for the organisation via thorough on and offline research
- Studying in depth industry relevant literature and publications
- Ensuring any latest recent industry specific information is highlighted to the management team
- Preparing presentations and reports and delivering findings to the leadership team
- Providing on-going administrative support to the Project Management team
- Working towards common goals and meeting tight deadlines
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent writing and spoken English skills
- Super command of the Microsoft Office suite, including word, excel and powerpoint
- The ability the present to a C-suite executives
- The confidence to challenge and answers questions on subject matters
- Energy and passion
Alongside a competitive salary and genuine opportunities for professional development and progression, the organisation offers a range of excellent benefits.
To apply or for a confidential discussion about the role please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitment asap.