Purchase Ledger Administrator (447)(Permanent)
||– United Kingdom — England — West Midlands — Warwickshire — Leamington Spa
||£21,000 – £21,000/annum
An outstanding new opportunity to join one of Warwickshire’s leading employers in the role of Purchase Ledger Administrator. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will take responsibility for a mixed value, high volume ledger and join a small, friendly and welcoming team.
- Match goods received notes to invoices, checking quantities and products match.
- Process matched stock invoices, any variances to be reported and approved by buyers.
- Process approved overheads invoices to the correct G/L codes.
- Set-up new and maintain existing supplier account details, including payment terms and payment details.
- Process stock returns notes onto the system ensuring credits and/or replacement parts are accounted for correctly.
- Manage cheque and CHAPS payments to suppliers not on the AP ledger.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Process GBP payments.
- Review GRNI reports and clear / resolve open items.
- Review open warranty claims and stock returns notes and clear where possible.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Ledger to the G/L control accounts.
- Reconcile GRNI reports to the G/L control accounts.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the Accounts Payable ledger and GRNI reports.
- Process foreign currency payments and main GBP BACS run.
Other Responsibilities include
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly and filing is done regularly.
- Maintain good relationships and communications with supplier’s credit control teams.
- Office stationery stock and orders.
- Bank cash and cheques received and collect petty cash as needed.
- A solid background in administration with the ability to use the Microsoft Office package including Excel.
- Previous experience of working within a finance role, preferably in purchase ledger.
- To be considered for this role you will be confident in working with numbers and have a good standard of English both written and orally.
- While you will be working with a close knit, established, friendly team you are someone who naturally has a positive outlook and the ability to develop a strong working relationship with both colleagues and clients.
Alongside a competitive salary, the company offers a range of superb benefits and free on site parking.
To apply please email [email protected]